Saturday, July 27, 2013

So I finally did it!


I completed my first year of teaching last year. After trying to make it through the year in one piece, I have learned a lot of do's and don'ts... a lot of what I like, and a lot of things I want to change. On top of coming accustom to the changing world of teaching, I also am taking on the new Common Core State Standards! A Total different world from the state standards I learned in college. So after so long of having people just hand me things, or looking and resources that may meet the standards, but not the needs of my students, I decided to start making resources that not only meet the CCSS, but also the needs of children in school today!!

Therefor, I first started up just making things and posting them on teachers pay teachers! Then I decided during my wonderful, crazy weather, summer off, that I would start the blog to not only promote what I am trying to do, but also get input and comments back to help me out!!

So for my first post today, I am going to share a FREEEEBIE!! Since we are all getting ready to get back in school, and all of in the primary grades know how important establishing classroom management is, I am sharing the Behavior Clip Charts I have made!




This can be found in my Teachers Pay Teachers store with a bunch of great other resources and activities! There are three different style options to choose from. All you have to do is pick the one you want to use, print it out on paper or card stock, laminate it, add some clothing pins, and you have yourself a behavior chart! In my classroom, I have a classroom treasure chest that I bought at Michaels that is filled with a bunch of small trinkets. When a student or students reach Outstanding, and are there at the end of the day, they get to pick a prize! However, you can also have things such as homework passes, choose where you sit passes, and things like that as prizes too!

So that is my fun share of the day!! If you like my work and my site, please share it with others!!

Thank you!


3 comments:

  1. I have just nominated you for the Liebster Award! Come on over to my blog and check it out! :)

    Brianne

    Hooo-Ray For Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also...congrats on your first year of teaching!!! I am your 1st follower! Come on over to my blog and get your award and follow me back! :)

    Brianne

    Hooo-Ray For Teaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wanted to thank you for your support! I greatly appreciate it!

      Delete