Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Oh My,

Has it already been a month since my last post?! For that I apologize, but as you teachers know, when districts start implementing new curriculum and new teaching models, things get hectic and time gets away from you! In the last month I have wrapped up Quarter 1, implemented a new writing unit, had conferences, and have been coaching basketball! So YES I have been busy!!

However, I have NOT forgotten about this! As we are coming to the end of introducing and teaching double digit and triple digit addition and subtraction with and without regrouping, some days I feel students got! Then sometimes I can hep but feel that they are clueless sometimes! But that is ok because we WILL be continue practicing this for the rest of the year, and they WILL get it by the end of the year.... I hope!

But in honor of the tricking addition and subtraction I am sharing some FREEBIES! These Freebies are glimpses of larger collections that I have in my TPT store! SO take a look and let me know what you think! I am always up for suggestions on how to improve or new ideas and approaches! So enjoy!

FREEBIES!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Double-Digit-addition-addition-practice-FREEEEBIE-887207

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Double-Digit-subtraction-practice-FREEEBIE-887221

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/add-and-subtract-within-20-practice-mentally-887238

Have a Wonderful Halloween!! More Fun activities coming soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment