Sunday, August 11, 2013

Where has time gone?!!

It was like just a couple weeks ago I was packing up my classroom for summer, and here I am, finishing lesson plans, name tags, and summer readings for my First day of the 2013/2014 school year!!

YES! That means tomorrow I am officially back to work full time. My classroom is as ready and can be, I am "as ready" as I can for district meetings tomorrow, and I am VERY excited to meet my new little ones on Tuesday!!

Now I don't know how things work where all of you guys are, but this year our first day is a FULL day of school. Maybe to some, that is completely normal, however, it is not something I am use to, even when I was in school myself. I have been trying to think of the best way to keep these kids engaged and focused ALL day!

So for my FIRST Website freeeeeeebie, I am offering my "WELCOME BACK to Second Grade Packet" to the first 5 People that Comment me with their email! I don't know if this will work, because I probably have a readership of like 2, but why not give it a try. Everyone loves freebies, and this will be the first of many!!



This Packet is featured on my website, however, I am offering it for free. But feel to check it out there!

Otherwise, this is it for today! Keeping it Short and Sweet!

Please follow me  if you like what you see!! Spread the word as well!

Here is to a successful 2013/2014 school year!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no... not a comment until now :) I just found your blog and became a follower. I also teach 2nd, my first year at this grade level and I love it!

    Sheri

    ReplyDelete